Saturday, September 12, 2009

All About Steve 2009

I went and viewed this movie with my buds Cathy and Julie W. Girls dinner = Chick flick. I have to say that I love Sandra Bullock and although she was the star of this film, I didn't think that she was the best part. The movie was about a woman named Mary (Bullock) who lives at home and makes money being the crossword puzzle creator for a Sacramento paper. She goes on a blind date with Steve (Bradley Cooper)that doesn't go well. She, however, thinks that it does and she spends the rest of the movie trying to follow Steve while he works as a news Cameraman for a CNN clone. While there are mildly funny parts of her following him from incidents ranging from hurricanes, to hostage situations, it seems to me that the most entertaining parts are the interactions between Steve, his reporter (a funny as always Thomas Hayden Church) and their producer. While somewhat entertaining I would wait for video or HBO. If you want to see it in the theater, definitely do the matinee.

I give this movie TWO STARS on the Kelley Scale.



Guess the line from the next review:

"That's what I love about these High School girls man, I get older......they stay the same age"

No comments:

Post a Comment